Stocks dip at open after five-year high

DEAR ABBY: I spent the afternoon running errands. As I left the shopping center, I saw a young couple with a baby and a toddler holding a sign requesting help with food, as the husband had just been laid off. I drove past, then considered the children and circled back. I had no cash with me, so I stopped and offered them our family's dinner -- a jar of premium spaghetti sauce, a pound of fresh ground beef, a box of dried spaghetti, fruit cups that my children usually take to school for treats, and some canned soups I occasionally have for lunch. ...

You're reading an article about
Stocks dip at open after five-year high
This article
Stocks dip at open after five-year high
can be opened in url
http://totalflustercuck.blogspot.com/2013/01/stocks-dip-at-open-after-five-year-high.html
Stocks dip at open after five-year high

Title Post: Stocks dip at open after five-year high
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Totalflustercuck News

Thanks for visiting the blog, If any criticism and suggestions please leave a comment